[3830] SS SSB K8KHZ SO Unlimited LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 21 19:16:12 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K8KHZ
Operator(s): K8KHZ
Station: K8KHZ

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MI

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

great time. here are the notes of the day in no order.
1. K2NNY is not NNY sec. it is NNJ he should change is call sign.
2. The spotting patrol did a fine business job spotting calls and posting
them.
3. Some people and possibly myself were using too much compression it sounded
like    we were in some huge tunnel.
4. ERRR K1MAN he spammed my contact to IA N0XR on 14.273.3.
5. Fact check to all lids, Worked my first MS on 7.299 btw it is in band on
40m.
6. I think I should get a t-shirt for surviving 80M above 3.800. There was much
interference.
7. Stole a qso from my mother n8fe making one of my last two qso's with NP4g in
PR.
8. Worked w3pp his call will live on as the callsign for the Delmava DX
association.
9. Life after a sweep before the contest ends, join the spot patrol.
10. Always make sure your spot filter works.

Thanks all. K8KHZ Sean