[3830] SS SSB WF7T Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 21 19:28:21 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I did not intend to spend a lot of time, but I got a pass from the XYL so I was
able to play Sunday afternoon (Thanks sweetheart!)  Realized a sweep was within
grasp by 6PM but never heard SNJ, MS, QC -- no sweep for me, come back next
year. Of course, I was elated work VE8EV and VO1KVT.

No real serious goals in this, just wanted to fiddle with the radio a little.
As always it was fun it hear the CW contest regulars modulating their voices.
Thanks to all who pulled my little signals out of the ether.

73 Brad WF7T
Tennessee Contest Group

---

IC-7600 at 100W
G5RV at 40', 43' wire vertical w/500' radials, 20M EDZ at 25'
N1MM v10.10.2