[3830] SS SSB NN3W Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 21 20:03:06 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NN3W
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: NN3W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to Jack Reichert N4RV for doing a tremendous amount of work to his QTH.
This was the first run for me from the QTH in SO2R mode and it made life a lot
more interesting.

Decent condx. Felt very good after about 18 hours, then I absolutely hit a
wall.  Could not get a run to save my life.  A bit of a let down after last
year's amazing conditions, but overall I'm satisfied with the results.

Fastest sweep ever - mostly thanks to SO2R.  Had to go hunt down three mults -
VE8, KP2, and KP4.  Found VE8EV CQing and alone; found the KP2s; then found KP4
after waking up Sunday.  With a sweep by 12:30z, what was I to do for the next
15 hours...Run, run, run I guess.