[3830] SS SSB W6YI Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 21 21:50:54 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W6YI
Operator(s): K6AM, N6KI.N6MJ,W6YI
Station: W6YI

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: San Diego

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

We would like to thank everyone for the qso's and the repeats due to qsb and
some rain static. Band conditions from this qth were down from last year.

K6AM and N6MJ did an outstanding job in establishing  our  starting rates,
inspiring us all to push harder. Our sweep was accomplished at the 6th hour.
N6KI assisted with a great run on Saturday evening. Dennis also provided chow
relief's so everyone enjoyed their first Thanksgiving turkey dinner of the
season.
Our after contest dinner BBQ steak dinner allowed us some time to kick back,
trade stories and wish a couple of our group, who were traveling for CQ CW good
luck.
We all wish everyone a great holiday season and see you in the pile ups,73's
Jim, W6YI.