[3830] SS SSB N0KK(@N0AT) Single Op QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 22 10:38:14 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N0KK
Operator(s): N0KK
Station: N0AT

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MN

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Many thanks to the stations on the receiving side of these QSO's!

After years in the Low Power Class, this was my first Sweepstakes SSB
participating in the QRP class.

Conditions were definitely a challenge with the very rapid QSB occurring much
of the weekend. Stations would hear me calling then I'd be gone for the
report..a real challenge on both sides of the Q.

Sure was a blast finding and working the VO1 in NL for a sweep on Sunday. I did
not think I'd be able to find, let alone work, all the sections.

Thanks to Ron, N0AT, for allowing me the use his station again for SS CW/SSB.