[3830] SS SSB KA1ARB Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 22 11:20:07 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KA1ARB
Operator(s): KA1ARB, WB1ADR
Station: KA1ARB

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Executive Summary: Murphy 6, KA1ARB 0 - lost 1 radio, 2 amp interfaces, 1
arc'ing amplifier, an antenna analyzer, and the tribander in this effort.  Last
section worked was...WTX!?!  Beverages (the antennas) are our friends.  What
happened to 20 meters?  And we are (once again) impressed by the generosity and
spirit of the contesting community.  Thanks for all your Q's.