[3830] SS SSB KT4ZB Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 22 16:00:55 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Great contest - Operated part time but enjoyed the conditions and all the
contacts.  80 mters was great, very quiet there and I had my best hour at 75
for the contest.  15 meters was also good and 20m was a zoo (not a good place
for low power).  Worked several of the SECC folks.  Always enjoy looking at
what the last 10 sections needed are.  This time was AB, QC, SB, PAC, SF, WTX,
MO, NL, KY and PR.  Missed NL, KY (why????), and PR.  Searched around but
couldn't find the last three.  Impressed by the number of really great scores
out there - great job by W4SVO and WW4LL.

CU next time.

FT1000D, TH6DXX, wires and N1MM