[3830] SS SSB W4VIC SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 22 20:10:21 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W4VIC
Operator(s): W4VIC
Station: W4VIC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Too many obligations this weekend.  I taught two CW 'classes' to Boy Scouts who
were earning a special Signaling merit badge on Sunday morning.  Family
obligations kept me busy most of Sunday afternoon.  I never did get back to the
contest.  But there was a good deal of fun on 40M Saturday evening, where I
logged all the 6s, 7s, AK, and KH6, and all the 0s but Idaho and Utah in a
three hour period.  80M was great too, but I wore out before the band did.
Total time on: 3 hours and 15 minutes.  Thanks for the Qs.  73,  Vic, W4VIC