[3830] SS SSB K4AMK Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Nov 23 03:26:36 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K4AMK
Operator(s): K4AMK
Station: K4AMK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Birmingham, AL

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I only worked Saturday from my mobile station as I had the honor of operating as
part of the KY5R Multi Team all day Sunday.  I was using my IC-7000 and Little
Tarheel II.  Pics of my setup are on my webpage, www.k4amk.us.  The score does
not reflect the effort or operator skill, but rather the limitations of my
station.  I had the joy of working K4BAI and N4PN for the first time, which
made the effort all worthwhile!

Had a blast as part of the KY5R Multi Team on Sunday! This could quickly become
my favorite HF contest of the year!  Thank you ARRL for putting it on.

73!