[3830] SS SSB AA6GZ SO Unlimited LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Nov 23 07:51:36 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: AA6GZ
Operator(s): AA6GZ
Station: AA6GZ

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Well this was my first Sweepstakes. Not being an experienced contester, it took
a while for me to really get the hang of copying the exchange the first time
hearing it. In the beginning, I had to listen to a station give his report a
couple times just to get it right. After while, I started getting the hang of
it. Many times I had to ask for parts of the exchange I missed, as my typing
skills are not that great. Slow typist!

Besides struggling with the oxygen problem during the contest, I really enjoyed
the fun. This was 100% S&P. I look forward to next year to improving my score. I
also look forward to the up coming contest to improve on contesting skills.