[3830] SS SSB KT8K Single Op QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Nov 26 10:33:12 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KT8K
Operator(s): KT8K
Station: KT8K

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: EN82 SE Mich
Operating Time (hrs): 19:20

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Happy to barely get above last year's score, in spite of missing more mults.
Amazing not to hear what are usually not-so-hard multipliers, but get NT
easily.  Never heard KH or SB at all.  Hope condx are a bit better for me in
CQWW CW.

Also ... during the contest I recorded my newest ham radio song: "I Want a Big
Tower" and posted it on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNWZjzrzgwA.
Folks seem to be enjoying it, and I hope you will, too.  If I can't have a tower
and "big aluminum way up in sky", at least I can get a few laughs, and if I
can't make Q's I can still get some youtube "hits".  I Live for that stuff!
;-)