[3830] CQWW CW K0MD SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 28 16:08:39 PST 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K0MD
Operator(s): K0MD
Station: K0MD

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Minnesota
Operating Time (hrs): 22:08

  160:    6     4        4
   80:   40    16       33
   40:  119    29       85
   20:  235    32      106
   15:  161    29      103
   10:   61    16       40
------------------------------
Total:  622   126      371  Total Score = 817,068

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I operated part time, in a relaxed manner meaning I took breaks when tired and I
slept at night. I decided this one was going to be more fun than work.

I enjoyed the contest with my new antenna system. It was great to have a stack
on 10-20 to use. The higher bands (10-15) were open more than I expected and
this contest is  my all time high for DX worked on 40 and on 10. I spent little
time on 80 and 160 because I tended to be tired when they were open.

It was a blast to work so many Asian and African stations - it looks like our
Sunspot cycle is on the rise.

It was great to work so many friends around the world and to hear them say hi
Scott.

I am looking forward to the ARRL DX SSB and CW contests.