[3830] CQWW CW K7XC SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 28 16:18:20 PST 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: DM09nm - Fallon NV

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    3     3        3
   40:   47    20       34
   20:  118    30       74
   15:   78    26       47
   10:   12     7       10

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

It Don't get any better than CQ WW DX CW, "The Gran-daddy Of ALL Contests"! Many
Thanks To All of those who operated "DXpedtion Portable"... You are what makes
this event THE best in Amateur Radio! Operated 99% Hunt/Pounce. I was primarily
active to improve my LOTW DXCC Standings. High Levels of activity both days with
great conditions from NV to EU/AF on 7, 14, and 21 Mhz. Many New Band Mode
Countries were logged due to this weekends efforts. As Always, my log is 100%
uploaded to LOTW and CQ withing minutes of contest ending. 73s and Merry Xmas