[3830] CQWW CW K7ABV SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 28 17:48:32 PST 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MT

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:   85    25       48
   20:  140    22       53
   15:  145    25       56
   10:   45    12       21

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

Nice opening on 10 meters...even worked a ZS...In general kinda spread myself
even on most of 40-15 meters..some nice DX also showed up...we had a nice snow
storm sunday, so made working the contest easy, just go out and clear the snow
for a break...thanks for the great cw op's out their, CW lives and lives very
well thank you..always my favorite contest, I should spend more time next
year..til then..cu later..