[3830] CQWW CW W8MJ SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 28 18:02:14 PST 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W8MJ
Operator(s): W8MJ + PACKET
Station: W8MJ

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MI

  160:  107    15       53
   80:  176    19       75
   40:  274    29       97
   20:  705    35      124
   15:  449    30      117
   10:   71    18       44

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

First off and most important, the log has been uploaded to LOTW.  The weekend
did not start well with low band conditions.  Since this station is setup for
stateside contests, low bands for dx is not very good.  I have an 80 meter
vertical wire for dx.  2 element beam for 40, and the tower is shunt fed for
160.  Overall the conditions on the low bands were very good this weekend.
Probably the best that I have experienced in years.  15 and 20 delivered as
expected and 10 did show some forward progress from here in the midwest.  As
always thanks for all the q's.  I was not able to to do the full 48, had some
other comitments.  Had fun and enjoyed the time.  See everyone this coming
weekend in ARRL 160.

Ken W8MJ