[3830] CQWW CW N6WM(@K6LRG) SOSB(A)/40 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 28 18:05:36 PST 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH: Livermore, CA
Operating Time (hrs): ~16

   40:  500    35      119

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

part of 2 SOSB efforts occuring at the K6LRG station.  My focus was on 40
meters, Chasing some DXCC for the band and just enjoying cw contesting.  Spent
most chair time friday night into saturday, with another limited few hours
saturday night.  Condx to EU much better friday, nice runs into Asia pac on sat
morning.

Time to DXCC worked: Less than 11 hours - mission accomplished.

K6LRG station seemed to work FB with good antenna performance and acceptable
inter station isolation.

There were additional q's worked by me on 15 meters that will be turned in as a
check log.

Rig: Elecraft K3/100
Amp: Ameritron AL800H
Antenna: Cushcraft 402CD @30 FT @ 1890FT El.
Logger: N1MM Logger/VE7CC cluster

Thanks to all the international community for the Q's!

73 and seeya next time in ARRL 10, and maybe a limited effort next week on
160M.

Chris
N6WM