[3830] CQWW CW W7RH SOSB/160 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 28 18:09:14 PST 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W7RH
Operator(s): W7RH
Station: W7RH

Class: SOSB/160 LP
QTH: Arizona
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  85     17       36
Total:  85     17       36  Total Score = 8,056

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Another CQWW CW year gone by. Turned out to be my best effort in Single Op Low
Power 160,even though conditions have deteriorated from the peak solar minimum
years of 2007-2009. The multipliers are there just not enough quantities to
make big score like in the east. A 100K score would have been easy with a
typical JA run that you get in ARRL, Stu Perry and CQ160. Instead I only heard
3 of which I worked 2. I have a list of about 75 stations I heard and called
but didn't work because they had RX noise problems that would have added
another 20 countries to the total including several that are extremely rare
from the left coast.

All in all another great contest.

73

W7RH