[3830] CQWW CW N1YX SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 28 19:38:55 PST 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N1YX
Operator(s): N1YX
Station: N1YX

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MA

  160:   19     6       17
   80:  156    17       69
   40:  211    23       87
   20:  184    27       78
   15:  133    25       69
   10:   56    14       33
------------------------------
Total:  759   112      353  Total Score = 989,985

It was fun. I am getting better with CW and the short exchange helps as well. I
doubled my score from last year, propagation was decent, I was heard most of
the time. I even tuned my "all-band" dipole on 160m and worked some of big gun
Carribbeans and EU. First CW contest with K3 - at least 10% of the Qs I
probably would not be able to pull without this rig and my ears were not
ringing afterwards. Great participation by EU - some great operators out
there.
I tried to hit million points and missed it by about 5 Qs or so.