[3830] CQWW CW K1LI SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 28 20:38:43 PST 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K1LI
Operator(s): K1LI
Station: K1LI

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:

  160:   77    13       43
   80:  245    19       79
   40:  232    22       82
   20:  435    35      117
   15:  237    28       88
   10:   73    16       39

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Limited success finding a productive run freq between EU stations until late in
the contest, so I relied heavily on "click and shoot." Conditions were
excellent by recent standards - exciting to have as many points on 10 as on
160, for a change! Felt like I was on the right bands at the right times. Time
was about evenly split between the two days, but worked 50% more stations on
day 2, which seemed to be more about a higher level of activity than it was
about propagation. Despite improvements to all antennas, I'm still surprised
when real DX comes back through a pileup.

Logging program: N1MM (wow)
Rig: K3 + Alpha 91B
Antennas: 160/80: bent vertical dipoles
          40: full-wave dipole @ 75 ft