[3830] CQWW CW PY2MTS SOSB/10 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 29 03:06:43 PST 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PY2MTS
Operator(s): PY2MTS
Station: PY2MTS

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Campinas-SP
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:  667    27       67

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

Very nice contest as always!
A lot of fun specially during the excelent propagation of SundayÂ's afternoon.
Nice to contact KL8DX that helps me to complete WAS 10m CW on LOTW. Great!!
That was the first time I heard an Alaska station on 10m after several contests
on the band.
Good number of Africa stations with high signals. Propagation to Europe could
be better but it was fine.
FO8RZ, HS0AC, 5Z1N, 5H3EE and VU2PAI new ones on 10m!!! Very happy!
Thanks for all friends that contact me during the weekend.
Contacts uploaded on LOTW.

See you in the next contest (ARRL 10m)!

Matheus Dini, PY2MTS