[3830] CQWW CW NE3H SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 29 04:56:48 PST 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NE3H
Operator(s): NE3H
Station: NE3H

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Camp Hill, PA

  160:   41     10      23
   80:  239     18      74
   40:  471     27     100
   20:  374     26      81
   15:   95     18      63
   10:   17      8      12
------------------------------
Total: 1237   3548     107  Total Score = 1,632,080

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My personal best. Over the years W3ZZ said "Even a modest station can make a
million point in each major contests!" and I have been convinced and set that
as a goal this year. Then I realized that I made almost 1.2 million points in
2006 so I revised the goal upwards. Seems one could do much better by keeping
BIC. Was happy to find good runs on 20 and 40. My relatively poor antennas on
80 and 160 don't allow that kind of performance.

	Thanks to N4ZR I learned and used the Reverse Beacon Network to gather mults
in the S&P. That was significant, a major leap over Packet Cluster. Accuracy is
better than Packet, but far from perfect.

A fun contest w/o missing too much sleep!!