[3830] CQWW CW EA4ZK SOAB(A) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 29 05:05:59 PST 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: EA4ZK
Operator(s): EA4ZK
Station: EA4ZK

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: IN80ea
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   19     5       11
   80:  167    13       62
   40:  565    29      104
   20:  443    34      113
   15:  639    35      121
   10:  136    18       48

Club: Radio Club Henares

Comments:

It was very funny, I enjoyed a lot in this contest. I prepared my antenna set up
for the contest, and I have noticed a best rate on 80 meters ( last year I made
60 qso's only Hi Hi ) atts with my ft-2000, optibeam OB7-3 (10-15-20) rotatory
dipole for 40 and for 80 and 160, a DX-AA antenna, not too good for my
location. It was a little bit confuse , because I have two children, I live in
a flat, and my shack is into the living room, ( "not enough space for you" said
my wife ) my children was all day, screaming , playing, running around me , so
sorry for all thouse bad code decoding callsigns, it was really difficult for
me.

Thanks to all, I will see you on the next one!!!!

73 de Rick EA4ZK