[3830] CQWW CW OE5OHO SOSB(A)/40 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 29 07:43:31 PST 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OE5OHO
Operator(s): OE5OHO
Station: OE5OHO

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH:

   40: 2626    39      152
Total: 2626    39      152  Total Score = 934,372

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Started the contest feeling ill, complemented with big headaches, and not really
the drive to run the contest for the first 12hrs of the contest.
Then it happened again - I was hooked on the CQWW phenomenon - once more.
Had to make two breaks otherwise my head would have exploded...

Over all I missed zone 34 and some multis that I didnÂ't feel the need to work
during the first quarter of the contest...

1.000.000 was within reach - maybe next time with better health and more will
power ;-)

Otherwise IÂ'm satisfied with the result - broke my own old OE record and added
some more points.

RIG: FT-1000MP (SO1R - the REAL thing ;-)
     Amp
Ant: 2ele 40m yagi @35m (RX + TX)
     Multiband-GP (RX - used for maybe 10 QÂ's)

IÂ'll be sending out QSLÂ's in the next few weeks via buro.

THANK YOU for the contact, and for being on air!

73 de Oliver OE5OHO