[3830] CQWW CW YO9HP SOSB/40 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 29 10:33:54 PST 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: YO9HP
Operator(s): YO9HP
Station: YO9HP

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: KN35BA

   40: 2415    40      151
Total: 2415    40      151  Total Score = 823,210

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

This is my first attempt in SOSB category and I really enjoyed it. The band
conditions were not the best, but good enough to keep me busy. Competition
seems to be tough and I am not sure I can make it even to Europe Top Ten, but I
still enjoyed it.
I had nice surprises like being called by KH7X or KL5DX on Sunday afternoon and
the biggest one was zone 12 (the last one needed to complete 40 zones) by CE3G,
with 7 minutes before the end of the contest. Thank you all for calling me. 73,
Alex YO9HP