[3830] CQWW CW K5IID SOAB(A) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 29 13:59:56 PST 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K5IID
Operator(s): K5IID
Station: K5IID

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: TX

  160:    2     2        2
   80:   63    14       40
   40:   92    17       56
   20:  152    25       81
   15:  176    27       79
   10:   37    11       25

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

What a fun time again! I do not profess to be a good CW operator in the least!
But, DAMN, I do love it so! My fist was never any good at all but now with old
age and all that it brings physically, it is still bad!
 Anyway, I had begun to think that the bands were never going to be any good
again since I moved back to Texas, but they are a coming!
 It was such fun chasing the mults. I called CQ one time and had two Qs from
that. Otherwise it was all S&P.
 I put up a 80' wire for 160 late Friday afternoon and got 4 mults from
it...hi. I'll try to improve on that "wire".
 I finally got the quad finished this past week thanks wholly to some wonderful
men from the CTDXCC. Thanks Dan, Terry, Larry and Brad. It plays very well even
at it's low height!
 I am back and am finally having fun again on these special contest weekends!
 Tom K5IID