[3830] CQWW CW W0AIH M/M HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 29 19:21:21 PST 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W0AIH
Operator(s): W0AIH, NE9U, KB9OWD, KS0T, WA0RBW, K0TI, W0UC, K0TG, K0UU, WG0M, K0HB, K9MU
Station: W0AIH

Class: M/M HP
QTH: WI

  160:  209    24       85
   80:  556    30      116
   40:  733    36      139
   20: 1373    37      148
   15:  854    32      128
   10:  159    20       60

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Another fun time at "The Farm" with a great crew and improving conditions on the
higher bands.

We managed to work Tony 9M6/KM0O on 40 and 20.  The 20 meter QSO went into the
log Sunday.

We experimented with skimmer via the N5IN cluster this weekend.  There were so
many spots coming in that it overwhelmed the PC's at times. When things were
really jumping early in the contest the PC would not respond quickly enough.  I
was on 20 early in the contest and I am sure the OPs on the other end thought I
was drunk at times.  :)  It seems to affect some machines more than others.
But we are running CT 10 under DOS.  So there you have it!  :)  So we would
turn it on now and then and that worked fine.

Here is the reported score for last year:

  160:  132    19      50
  80:  405    28      92
  40:  684    37      132
  20: 1253    37      140
  15:  509    31      102
  10:  146    14      31
Total: 3129  166      547  Total Score = 5,576,373

Station information at:
http://www.qth.com/w0aih/

73, John  K0TG