[3830] CQWW CW DL2IAN SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 29 23:07:54 PST 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DL2IAN
Operator(s): DL2IAN
Station: DL2IAN

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: JN49BC
Operating Time (hrs): 7,5

Total:  155    0        0  Total Score = 41,308

My time was really limited, so i decided to improve my DXCC and WAS Status. I
found in the first night 80 and 40 not bad and also during the day the other
bands filled up. So i only worked S&P. The second day was not so good in the
propagation. But all in all i worked 4 new DXCC Incl. ZL8X. After the technical
problems in the SSB part, the CW was nice.

Station: FT-950, HL1.2KFX 500W, TA-63M (10-20), 80/40 Trap Dipole

so thanks to all for QSO and again a nice contest and cuagn in ARRL in Feb. 11