[3830] CQ WW RTTY FO8RZ SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Oct 2 01:47:04 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: FO8RZ
Operator(s): FO8RZ
Station: FO8RZ

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Tahiti

   80:    3     9        1      3     3
   40:  140   403       33     17    16
   20:  111   328       28     24    21
   15:  230   678       39     23    20
   10:   23    66        1      4     4
Total:  507  1484      102     71    64  Total Score = 351,708

I promised to my family to go for holidays on Moorea island just in front of
Tahiti. So I was QRV only during the first 12 hours of this contest.

500 QSO in 9 hours, it should be a good contest ...

80 was poor but happy to QSO P49X on this band.

40 was good. I could not use it with more than 100 watts (TVI) at the beginning
of the evening. QSO EF8M, CR3L, F1AEY, IZ0KBR, IT9BLB and F5VKT with 100 watts
and one inverted V. Later with more power, QSO'd USA, SA and a lot of in Asia.

20 was not very good. Only few EU stations. Had good DX as VU2ABS, JT5DX ...

15 was erfect as usual. Happy to be heard by ST2AR. (Tnx Robert) but also by
5B/UT0U, 4X6ZQ ...

10 was poor but it was certainly better during the followings hours.

Has fun for this contest.

QSL ok via LOTW or via F8BPN buro/direct.

See you for the SSB part.

Best 73/88 from Tahiti

FO8RZ Phil