[3830] CaQP K1ZZI M/SFixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 3 16:47:57 PDT 2010

                    California QSO Party

Call: K1ZZI
Operator(s): K1ZZI
Station: K1ZZI

Class: M/SFixed HP
QTH: GA

--------------------
Total:  504     0  Mults = 58  Total Score = 87,696

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Another excellent contest with good conditions.  Lots of big QSO counts heard
too.  It will be interesting to watch the CQP record book explode after the
final results.

I was fortunate to top the all time record for most CW QSO's set in 2003 along
with my first county sweep on CW.  A good indication of improved conditions.  I
thought I was out of luck when I missed K6AQL/M in Sutter last night but Bob
W6BO saved the day when he showed up on 15m CW this afternoon.  Also a big
thanks to NZ6Q for the rare Glenn county!

A wonderful bunch of very talented contesters made for a fun packed weekend.
Thanks to all!!

73,
Ralph K1ZZI
SO1R