[3830] CaQP K6III M/SFixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 3 16:57:40 PDT 2010

                    California QSO Party

Call: K6III
Operator(s): K6III
Station: K6III

Class: M/SFixed HP
QTH: NEVA

  160:    7      2
   80:   60     60
   40:   30     25
   20:   94    111
   15:   51     50
   10:    2      2
--------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Not my best.... missed sweep by a LONG WAYS!

I did, however, complete my quest for working all CA Counties.  Got the last 3
I needed after 3 or 4 years of CQP activity.  This time I had a list and was
hunting for em.

99.85 percent hunt-n-pounce.  Must have spotted a million or more Q's (well, it
felt like that number of spots!).  Should have stopped spotting some 30 minutes
sooner and I would have made it over the 500 Q's.

TNX for the Q's de Jerry, k6iii, Grid: CM99, Nevada County, CA