[3830] CaQP K6CSL SOFixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 3 17:25:10 PDT 2010

                    California QSO Party

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: STAN/SJV

  160:    1      0
   80:    6      5
   40:   23      5
   20:   62     28
   15:    1      9
   10:    0      1
    6:    0      1
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   93     49  Mults = 36  Total Score = 13,572

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

CQP is always the most enjoyable contest of the year. However this years score
is only 77% 0f my 2009 score and 99% of my 2008 score. However in 2007 my total
score was 20,790, 53% over this years score. In 2007 I ran CW only. So in 2011 I
will run CW Only. This year, on Sunday, on 20 SSB, I litterally couldn't find a
vacant frequency. Every time I would think a frequency was clear, I would start
calling and suddenly discover out of state stations working a CA station that I
couldn't hear. Very frustrating. However on CW I was even called by 4 Eu
stations and 1 SAm station, HA7UG, DL1YD, OM3DX, S58MU all on 20, and PV8DX on
15CW. I also was called and worked ZL3T working CQP on 40 CW. Saturday night on
20 SSB I called E51CG, who was working the Oceana DX SSB Contest and he gave me
nr 001 for CQP.