[3830] CaQP KL7RA SOFixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 3 18:28:55 PDT 2010

                    California QSO Party

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7RA
Station: KL7RA

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: ALASKA

  160:   13      1
   80:   60     22
   40:   77     46
--------------------

Spent to much time in the beginning trying to get a sweep and gave up a lot of
run time. Always one you can't find. Lots of activity for this contest and glad
that all the counties were on for us to work, thanks CQP committee.

I like the mixed mode 24 hour format. Even better would be adding RTTY. With
another mode the stations outside of W6 could really keep busy. Could CQP be
the first event to have all three modes?

My first serious CQP and I sure wish I would have looked over the abbreviations
for the counties. Things really slow down when you have to do constant table
look-up when in SSB. Thanks to the many that helped me out with the spelling.

73 Rich KL7RA