[3830] CaQP K7ACZ SOFixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 4 12:41:14 PDT 2010

                    California QSO Party

Call: K7ACZ
Operator(s): K7ACZ
Station: K7ACZ

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   0       0
   80:   0      44
   40:   0      67
   20:   0      17
   15:   0       0
   10:   0       0
    6:   0       0
    2:   0       0
--------------------
Total:   0     128  Mults = 46  Total Score = 11,776

Here in Las Vegas I am too close to CA to make contacts on 20 mtrs or above.
The summary does show 17 QSO's on 20 mtrs. I could hear other stations working

CA stations but I could not hear the CA side of the QSO. All 17 of my 20 mtr
QSO's were heard weak just at my noise level. I did a lot of calling CQ on 40
mtrs with fair results. Not as much activity on 40 as I expected. 40 mtrs
should be a very good night time band to work all of the USA and Canada.
I missed a few counties that I would consider rare but where was NAPA and
MERCED? Guess just bad timing on my part or they operated mostly on 20 mtrs
where I could not hear them.