[3830] CaQP K6VAR SOFixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Oct 5 22:27:48 PDT 2010

                    California QSO Party

Call: K6VAR
Operator(s): K6VAR
Station: K6VAR

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    2      6
   40:   15     36
   20:    4     24
   15:    3     19
--------------------
Total:   24     85  Mults = 34  Total Score = 8,228

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was my 2nd CQP. I operated in the true California spirit and set up outside
next to my pool in the 85 deg sunshine in shorts.

FT-990, 40/20 inv vee. QTH small lot in suburbia infested with RF noise.  I'm
new at CW, so I decided to use DM780 for receive but sent manually with a
Bencher paddle. Congrats to those I worked, you got above my noise level :-)
and TU to the CW ops for putting up with my slow fist.