[3830] CQ WW RTTY AI6YL(@AI6V) SOSB/40 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Oct 6 10:03:13 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: AI6YL
Operator(s): AI6YL
Station: AI6V

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: CA

   40:  837  1639      53      63    28
Total:  837  1639      53      63    28  Total Score = 236,016

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Hello, All,
You know that saying, "I'd rather be fishing?"  Well, that's what the Cooks
were doing this weekend.  Five hours into the contest, we got home and I
couldn't resist throwing in a few Q's.  It was fun, but I hope I never enter a
contest that unprepared again.  Besides the catch-up I had to do to set up the
log, macros, etc. during the first hour, there were four thrilling experiences
when the monitor simply went black.  Boy, do Carl and I love computers!  In
spite of the stress and loss of those first hours, I was very happy to be
"catching Q's" after NOT catching fish!  Thank you for being there and making
it fun to do RTTY.  Hope to see you in the next contest, fully prepared!
88 Sue