[3830] NA Sprint RTTY W0YK HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Oct 9 21:15:12 PDT 2010

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - October

Call: W0YK
Operator(s): W0YK
Station: W0YK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

   80:   44    2:00
   40:   84    4:00
   20:   47    2:00
---------------------

Club: Loma Prieta Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Lots of new call signs this time.  Unfornately, lots of the regulars were
missing.  It looked like my last 19 minutes would be "QSO-less", but a couple
of W4's had merc on me and called in with 001 serial numbers.  Maybe twice as
many participants could make this an actual "sprint"!

Apologies for all my computer problems tonight.  They accounted for delays,
temporary disappearances and a totally mangled serial number sequence.  If you
logged what you copied from me, you're fine.

Thanks for all who got on and especially all the three-band stations.  Heaven
knows there was plenty of time for everyone to work everyone, hi!

Ed - W0YK