[3830] AzQP K3FIV Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 10 20:13:32 PDT 2010

                    Arizona QSO Party

Call: K3FIV
Operator(s): K3FIV
Station: K3FIV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

   80:           3
   40:   8      23
   20:           4
----------------------------
Total:   8      30      0  Mults = 14  Total Score = 744

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Only had a few hours this weekend, so I tried a new challenge - working as a
SO4C station - that's Single Op, 4 Contests, all at the same time.  It was
interesting to learn how to switch logs as I did S&P across the bands.  Not
much on 20 from AZ here, except W7SA who was my first QSO and 100 bonus points.
 AZ is just too close for the skip on 20.  40 was much better.  Only heard a few
stations on 80.  Next year I'll try to get on longer after dark.  Only running
100 watts and a wire antenna, so 40/80 are best for me anyway.

Rig: Flex-3000, 100 watts  Ant: 145' Carolina Windom @ 35'

73,
/Jack de K3FIV
Point Arena, CA