[3830] PaQP NL7XM Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 11 11:41:48 PDT 2010

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: NL7XM
Operator(s): NL7XM
Station: NL7XM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NHA

  160:   0       29     0         0
   80:   0      118     0         0
   40:   0      185     0         0
   20:   0        7     0         0
   15:   0        7     0         0
   10:   0    XXXXX     0         0
    6:   0        4     0         0
    2:   0        1     0         0
---------------------------------------
Total:   0      351     0         0  Mults = 93  Total Score = 33,643

Club: Delaware-Lehigh ARC

Comments:

Total includes addition of 1,000 Bonus Points for working K3MJW 5x's.
Huge noise levels all weekend, but Saturday much better than Sunday.
50mHz CDX a total bust; heartbreaking for those 6m only efforts.
VERY happy with inv.L config, often busting pileups w/ 1 call; many S9+ rpts!
7 missing counties is my worst finish ever: ADA, CLI, CMB, FUL, NUM, POT, WAY
Still, the PAQP is my annual chore-free, "Man-Cave" weekend!  ;-)