[3830] PaQP WB2ABD Mobile LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 11 22:13:34 PDT 2010

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: WB2ABD
Operator(s): WB2ABD
Station: WB2ABD

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: WPA

---------------------------------------
Total:  129     0       0         0  Mults = 59  Total Score = 18,222

Club: Western NY DX Association

Comments:

score includes 6 county bonuses, no bonus station. Ran WAR MCK FOR ELK CRN POT
Single Op  -  No Driver , so half the time was spent watching out for elk and
motorcycles. Beautiful weather and scenery.
Didn't spend as much time in each county as I would have liked. Wanted to run
the six I did and be home before XYL left for work.
Computer frazzled me again ... this time - wrong power cord ( N2CU has the one
I needed, long story). So it was, yet again, the Pencil-vania QSO Party. I'll
make one up before NYQP next week. Had fun.
Thanks to all stations for stopping by, especially my CH buddies chipping in
with mults.

K3  Tarheel-2 N1MM ... ohh, ummm, wait... scratch that ...6 sheets of paper and
a pencil.