[3830] PaQP K4JSI Single Op QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Oct 12 11:59:08 PDT 2010

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: K4JSI
Operator(s): K4JSI
Station: K4JSI

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Silver Spring, MD
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   25     0       0         0
---------------------------------------
Total:   25     0       0         0  Mults = 18  Total Score = 2,000

Decided to run my Century 22 at 5W instead of using my K2. My antenna is an
Aluminum foil, 33 ft attic doublet, so my thanks to those PA stations who
copied my peanut-whistle <g>!

     I worked the bonus station one time, as I stayed on 40M.  That, along with
my 25 CW QSOs, and 5 Watts of power got me the 2000 points.

     What a well-run event the Pennsylvania QS0 Party is!  Also, my thanks to
the organizers of this event!

Cal K4JSI