[3830] JARTS IW1QN Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 18 09:08:39 PDT 2010

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: IW1QN
Operator(s): IW1QN
Station: IW1QN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: JN44KK - Genoa

   80:   81   171    29
   40:  255   642    59
   20:  284   698    70
   15:  229   569    65
   10:   15    35     9
-------------------------
Total:  864  2120   232  Total Score = 491,840

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

I'm still Verify my Log..........
It's the First time to partecipate in JARTS WW RTTY Contest.
It's no Easy the JARTS because it' s a WW and 48 Hours like SingleOperator is
too Long, and So I make only 2 Pause of 5 Hours.
Good Propagation in all Band, and Good Partecipation.
>From 40m to 15m propagation was very beautiful, in 80m Noise and Low Signal,
surely because there was Thunderstorm in Italy.......
Saturday and Sunday Morning I make QSO in 40m, then I pass in 20m for make VK
and ZL via LP like in EVERY Contest, signal via LP was beautiful S9/S9+, after
different VK+ZL I pass in 15m, because JA and different Asia arrive with Strong
Signal.
CU in Test.
73 de IW1QN Federico
UX5UO Print Italian Reference