[3830] JARTS AI6YL(@AI6V) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 18 09:47:42 PDT 2010

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: AI6YL
Operator(s): AI6YL
Station: AI6V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NEVADA CITY, CA

   80:
   40:  127  271    32
   20:  182  460    44
   15:   42   91    20
   10:   52  109    20
------------------------
Total:  403  931   116  Total Score = 107,996

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Fun contest!  Enough QSB to require quite a few repeat requests.  Thanks for
your patience.  I ran with my age -- it's probably too late to modify your logs
to "00" hi,hi.  We don't have 80 right now, but it was a novelty for me to have
time on 10. I'm looking forward to the five band contests Carl (AI6V) remembers
and assures me are somewhere in my future.  Thanks to everyone for the Qs.  Hope
to CU from Aruba come January as P40YL.  88 Sue