[3830] IlQP KV8Q Non-IL LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 18 16:59:33 PDT 2010

                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Non-IL LP
QTH: OH

  160:      0       0
   80:     59       0
   40:    116       0
   20:     10       0
   15:      0       0
   10:      0       0
    6:      0       0
    2:      0       0
------------------------
Total:    185       0  Mults = 79  Total Score = 29,072

Club: Delaware Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

A very nice 8 hour QSO party.  I was able to free the day to be able to put in
an effort. Lots of activity, both mobile and fixed stations.  This should put a
big dent in my confirmed county list when I get the time to look at that list.
Lots of you can expect to see QSL cards from me.  I thank all of you, in
advance, for the confirmations.
Heard lots of stations on 20 but only made ten Q's up there.  40 was the band
to be on from Ohio.  The skip was open to IL all day.  The RTTY stations popped
up as the sun set but it wasn't insurmountable.
Here is the list of the big mobile hitters in my log:  (QSO's/Counties)
	N9BIL	(20/18)
	W9MSE	(16/15)
	KF9D	(15/14)
	W9WI	(12/11)
	N9FN	(12/4)  Thanks for the QSY to 20 meters.
	N9JF	(11/10)
	K9JG	(8/8)
	N9CDX	(6/3)
	K9IUA	(5/5).
Many stations were work on three bands - 80/40/20.
I will be looking forward to this event once again next year.  I really had fun
with this QSO Party this year.  Thanks to everyone who made it possible.