[3830] JARTS KI7MT Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Oct 20 11:38:21 PDT 2010

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: KI7MT
Operator(s): KI7MT
Station: KI7MT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Helena, MT
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:  352   743    41
   20:  250   599    55
   15:  317   711    60
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  919  2053   156  Total Score = 320,268

First, thanks to the JARTS Contest Committee, great contest !!

Goal was 1000 Q's with a focus on 40/15 as I've been playing on 20M in the last
few RTTY contests. Didn't make the goal, and that was my own fault. Saturday
night, when things slowed way down on 40M, went to take a shower and have
dinner, sat down fer a bit, and that was it, didn't wake up until 9am local, so
I missed anything that happened on 40M in the early hours of Sunday Morning.
Won't make that mistake again :-)

15M was pretty good Saturday, Sunday did not seem to be as popular, although
the band seemed in descent shape.

In any case, had allot of fun, and look forward to the next one. Thanks to all
the DX participation, and those who managed to pull out my peanut whistle
signal once again.

Logs sent to LoTW & eQSL for those interested.

73'd
Greg
KI7MT