[3830] TBDC AE6RF Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 24 06:30:23 PDT 2010

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Warmup

Call: AE6RF
Operator(s): AE6RF
Station: AE6RF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DM07

Total:  QSOs = 59  Total Score = 223

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Hotel portable at Sierra Sky Ranch in Oakhurst.
FT-1000MP Mark V Field
1/4 wave long wire fed agaist pots, pans, bedframes, the chicken coop, whatever
I could find...
(really two elevated 1/8th wave counterpoises. It was all I could fit and still
be welcome at the hotel)

Had a lot of fun. Beat last year's REAL Stew Perry score. No chickens lost this
year, that I know of.

Looking forward to the REAL contest when I'll have some real ears.

No Locust or Bob, K6XX in the log. What's up with that?

73 de Donald