[3830] TBDC W9RE Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 24 07:05:29 PDT 2010

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Warmup

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN

Total:  QSOs = 190  Total Score = 856

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Very nice warm-up for upcoming season even if conditions were pretty marginal.

Sorry for being an alligator but a lightning arrestor 1 block away has been
creating havoc for 3 weeks now (supposed to be fixed this week), that noise in
addition to atmospheric QRN made this a struggle.  Thanks to several stations
that stuck with me as I changed antennas trying to minimize noise.

Only DX was FM5 but didn't make it up for sunrise.

Thanks to the Boring guys for sponsoring.