[3830] TBDC K7CA Single Op QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 24 16:57:13 PDT 2010

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Warmup

Call: K7CA
Operator(s): K7CA
Station: K7CA

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: DM37

Total:  QSOs = 87  Total Score = 1,068

Conditions reminded me a bit of operating from Chile in December. I could hardly
copy east coast stations through the QRN, although the QRN down south is about
10 dB worse on a good day.  I called KV4, HI, FO8, and several east coast
stations without even a QRZ so they must have been having high noise levels
too.  It is a good contest to begin the season because there is no pressure to
make contacts and it's fun to play with different receiving antennas to see
what works best.  See you all on topband in December from CE1.