[3830] CQWW SSB W0RAA SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 31 17:25:23 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: COLORADO

   40:  005   004      003
   20:  075   020      030
   15:  082   018      041
   10:  012   002      003
------------------------------
Total:  174   044      077  Total Score = 55,660

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Strictly a S&P Operation for me.  Just cruised the bands looking for something.
It was nice to have 10 meters open a little on Saturday, but it was dead on
Sunday, at least in the RF Black Hole I live in.  This is a rare SSB contest
for me, as I normally don't operate in SSB contests.  I much prefer RTTY & CW.
Looking forward to the WW CW in November.  Thanks to all who gave me a contact.