[3830] CQWW SSB W0ETT SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 31 18:22:40 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 21:26

  160:    3     2        2
   80:   11     3        3
   40:   67    20       35
   20:  218    23       69
   15:  237    24       65
   10:   45     8        9

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Good conditions on 15m and 20m made them the place to be...with lots of activity
resulting in a good DX contest.  It was nice that 10m opened on both days for
some SA mults - I did hear EA8CDI but no QSO.  And, during the Sunday afternoon
10m opening, AL9A popped in from Zone 01 loud 59+ for a few minutes surprising
us both.  I only heard GMCC team N0KE, N0HF, and W0ZA in the fray making Qs.
Wkd W0UA on 10m for my only 04.

As a sign of better band condx, there was a lot of VK/ZL on 15m, lots of JAs,
and Oceania;  EU was so strong both mornings that it seemed at times there were
3 or 4 layers of stations sharing nearby frequencies.  The SA/Carribean stations
were loud on all bands.

Looking forward to the CQ WW CW DX test in November!

73 Ken, W0ETT
Colorado
Team Grand Mesa #1

Rig:  IC756pro3 with 100w to HF yagis and verticals.