[3830] CQWW SSB SJ2W(SM2WMV) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 31 18:42:14 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: SJ2W
Operator(s): SM2WMV
Station: SJ2W

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Da Traesk

  160:  220    10       51
   80:  281    16       72
   40: 1287    34      103
   20: 1867    33       95
   15: 1182    32       96
   10:   49    14       36

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

I am to tired to write anything. A bit low maybe on mults but overall I am VERY
pleased with a new SM record which was set as my goal to beat for the solar
peak. So what should I do now? I guess another goal I've had is to do 500 dxcc
and 5000q so that will be the motivation and try to keep up with the OH:s. I
mainly feel I need to improve flexibility at the station plus move more mults!

Check the website for a write up in the future and information about the
station. It contains a lot of information what happens every week!

http://www.sj2w.se/